This residential school campus hosts a friendly atmosphere. Your very first glance will be drawn towards the beautifully grown glower garden that is made to provide the nature friendly look to the visitors; the Office in the Main Block; and, Computer Lab, Music Room and enriching Dharanidhar Dahal Memorial Library are located in the New Block. A common canteen is located further up the main block just near to the Basket Ball Pitch.
Pre-Primary and Primary School
With each child’s development factors as the prime idea, we coach the Pre-primary level students from kindergarten to Class 5 showing special attention towards reading and handwriting. The special feature of our junior school curriculum is that the students are immersed is an environment in order to attain their maximum potential.
1 Smart Class Room is established to the Primary Level
With the efficiency procured at the Elementary level, the students from Classes 6 to 10 are subjected to special courses of learning and are motivated to be led for excellent performance.
Subject specializations / the curriculum map
|Diversity of Plant and
Nepal – Before and
Nepal – Locations,
Rivers, Boundaries, Neighboring countries etc.,
|Art Painting & Handwork
The main structure also roofs:
- 25 class rooms with 2 Smart class rooms
- Updated Library
- Audio – Visual rooms for Cultural evenings and Movie shows
Well furnished and homely dormitories are provided to the Hostlers. Some of the amenities are:
- Hygienic restrooms with pure water supply
- Hostel rooms are provided with adequate facilities
- A Canteen
- Veg. / Non-Veg. catering service
- An aerial view of the Campus shows Play Grounds and the Park
- The Principal’s Domicile is within the campus.
- 2 Smart class rooms
- 15 Class rooms
- Computer Lab
- Staff room
- Audio Visual hall
- Music Room
- Study hall
- Art & Craft room
- Separate KG building with play ground and Toilets
- Exam Office with photo copying facilities
- Photo copying room
- Counselling room (Principal’s chair)
- Sports Room
- Hostel with homely facilities
- Separate rooms for Warden & Guard
- On Campus Medical service
- Nutritious and hygienic food
- Balanced diet
- Non-veg. / vegetarian cuisine
- Fruits, milk and egg are provided every day
- Delicious bread and pastries for morning breakfast and tea are made from the neat and hygienic bakery.
On – Campus Coaching:
We have the achievable Cricket, football, Table Tennis and Basketball teams in the District. Sports teacher Coaches for each game coach and take care of each student’s improvement in the Game opted for.
The games offered are Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Shuttle and Badminton. The school teams play at District and State levels and add to the laurels every year.
Classes from Kindergarten to IX are trained to stage a programme of their own, every week. These ‘Talent Search Programme’ initiate Personality Development of each individual beginning at their very early years at School. Elocution, Fancy Dress, Dance, Quiz, Extempore, Debate, Essay-Writing, Music Contests and Dramatics find places in the school’s calendar. Karate, Piano, Guitar and native dance are taught as Optional Co-curricular courses.
Itahari, being located in Tarai / plain Station the environmental education plays an important role in the life of the students of IMS.
- Field trips, picnic and library visits are the important aspects of methodology we use in the Learning Process.
Scouts – NCC – Go-Green:
The School believes in nurturing the Child in the field of self-less service to the Community.
- To provide selfless service to the society, students are trained through Nepal Scouts.
- With recognition by the Government the School has also started Nepal Cadets Corps (NCC) for deserving Students, through which they are exposed to military service.
- The Student – members of the ‘Go-green’ work through various projects like Forest Conservation and Water-Testing, to ensure that the novelty of Itahari remains unfaded. IMS plans to provide each a student with a tree sapling to plant it. This would be done every year when the admission starts.
Spiritual Growth is just as important as the Physical, Intellectual and Social growth. The Institution nurtures its students through a well disciplined way of understanding and Spirituality. The students of each Faith are equally accepted.
(Parents Teachers Association) PTA Meetings:
The Overall growth and development of a child is best tackled when both Parents and Teachers work hand-in-hand. The two meet bi-annually to discuss the growth factors and help avoiding unsolved problems. The PTA Meetings build-up a cordial relationship between the Parents and the Teachers, thus enabling assisted complete growth of the children. Parents and Guardians meeting is held class wise from Magh 26th to 29th. Parents’ Day with academic Prize distribution is held on Falgun 8th.
The inherent qualities of the students are made lime-lighted through conducting event competitions on debate, poetry writing, quiz, essay creative corner, assembly speech and spelling contest etc.,