- We believe no child should be excluded or disadvantaged from getting education because of his/her ethnicity, culture, religion, home language or family background.
- We consider in building positive relationships with all practitioners, working together in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect in which children can grow, learn and have fun in secured and confident environment.
- We trust in supporting the development of each child in their knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- We aim to provide practical opportunities for both indoor and outdoor learning.
- We provide children with a practical, innovative and modern education using an integrated teaching approach with an intense focus on all-round development of children.