Aims & Objectives
Our ultimate aim is to encourage academic excellence and at the same time fostering individual talents in Sports and all other activities as to those which suit each individual’s interests.
Discipline, Integrity, and Responsibility are to be inculcated thorough observation of each student as an individual.
How do we work at achieving our objectives?
- Faculty-student interaction is motivated in order to improve the student as one whole being
- Surplus time is spent with children whose reading, handwriting and speaking skills have to be improved.
- Evening and Special classes for students taking up Government Exams.
- Special Education through hours of intensive coaching for the slow learners, and with weaker students.
- Counseling is done by the School Vice Principal, Coordinator, Experienced teachers and by the Founder-cum-Principal too.